Global Mechanical COVID-19 Preparedness
Global Mechanical provides an essential service and is taking precautionary measures to keep Winnipeg safe. We are implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 so that we will be there if you need us.
- Please notify us if you are in self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms, we will attend your call but our technician will take proper precautions;
- Staff will maintain a 2-meter distance while on the call;
- Every technician has hand sanitizer in their van and will be washing hands before any call;
- When we are finished work we will wipe down our work area with sanitizer;
- Staff are following a self-quarantine policy if they have any symptoms;
- All field and office staff have temperature checked and logged every day;
- Those with elevated temperatures will not work; and,
- We have work at home policies and remote access for our dispatch and other office staff to continue working.
Health Canada recommends the following measures:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 30 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth;
- Stay home if you are sick;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces;
- Cover your mouth with your arm when coughing or sneezing; and,
- Avoid non-essential travel.